Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Creative Control

I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes May 21, 1972 and for as long as I can remember I have been creative. I use my art as a means to calm myself and stay focused. So, a few years back I came to refer to my life as "Creatively Controlled Chaos". Creative is my art and Chaos is my diabetes. But, sometimes, they flip on me and I find ways to Creatively Control my diabetes and my art becomes Controlled Chaos.

Quite often both are simply chaotic. 

These four pieces were created a few months ago when both my art and my blood sugars were simply controlled.





 


3 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

These are beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

EDONAdesigns said...

Thank you Scott!

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!